Re: you must buildworld before you buildkernel. why ?

From: Niklas Rosencrantz <niklasro@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:07:49 -0400

OK! I try again update and learn basics (preferably hardwareindependent)
#make pkgsrc-update
Already up-to-date
Then? Details are 2 projects, local and remote, where local laptops
here (uname -a displays 2.4.1) make-pkgsrc-update got latest version
updated locally, remote mirror Fedora 7 still git 1.5.3.3 to upgrade.
Stuck for weeks what's next command, preferably hardware-independent.
Fedora 7 remote available to mirror to hg I prefer as sideproject.
Main project succeed hardwareindependent skill to upgrade and
contribute knowledge via small LAN (9 computers) and 2 remote
virtualizations available.
with kind regards to all bsd
H Nick