Re: Request for swapcontext and getcontext to be ported to our libc

From: "Matt Emmerton" <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 19:19:08 -0500

> Hey,
> Any progress on the fully libc *context functions?

I've toyed with it a bit, but there are some issues I'm not sure how to
solve (such as accessing curthread -- a kernel construct -- from userland).
I would welcome discussion with the person who suggested it (corecode?).

Also, I felt it pertinent to focus on the quick-start FreeBSD port to get it
into the 1.8-release.

--
Matt Emmerton