Re: Request for swapcontext and getcontext to be ported to our libc

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 13:19:34 +1100

Matt Emmerton wrote:
Just letting you know that mtasker now compiles after
buildworld/installworld.

I assume the "mt" test program runs correctly? I should output an
alternating stream of "a" or "b" characters. You can terminate with ^C.

Yes, thats what is on the screen.
Though, wip/powerdns-recusor doesnt compile yet
(a new error), not mtasker related.

If someone could please take a look at it, I would be very happy.

I'm looking into it. After the error you cite is fixed, there are many more, and I will have to work with the pkgsrc and PowerDNS folks to get them fixed.

--
Matt Emmerton

You're the man! If you can do all that for me and youre still interested, in a couple of months id like to port NSS into DragonFly (of course thats a longer job, which means more money towards your way too)

Cheers,

Petr