Re: Request for swapcontext and getcontext to be ported to our libc

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 17:48:08 +1100

Libc and kernel compiled, but wip/powerdns-recursor still gives me the mtasker errors.

Petr

Matt Emmerton wrote:
The first cut of this work has been completed.  I've ported over the FreeBSD
i386 work, which is a hybrid libc + kernel syscall implementation.

You can find the source changes and a tiny test program here:
http://www.gsicomp.on.ca/~matt/dfly/

I hope to have a libc-only implementation completed before the end of the
week.

--
Matt Emmerton