Re: Request for swapcontext and getcontext to be ported to our libc

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:11:28 +1100

Well for my purposes I need NSS+PAM working together. I dont care how its done as long as its working.

Petr

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
Petr Janda wrote:
You're the man! If you can do all that for me and youre still interested, in a couple of months id like to port NSS into DragonFly (of course thats a longer job, which means more money towards your way too)

I am very happy to hear that somebody (you) is actually funding dragonfly work now. Absolutely cool. For NSS, we planned (about 3 years ago) to have a nssd + libc interfacing with this nssd, instead of using shared libraries. I'd love to have this working for PAM as well, but unfortunately it doesn't quite work :/

Well, maybe now is the time to start fleshing out the details again.

cheers
 simon