Re: Is there a way to install DragonFly via network (w/o CD) ?

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:18:39 +0200

On 14.10.2004, at 08:24, Matthew Dillon wrote:
I tested this on my LAN and it *almost* works. It is able to load pxeboot
and it is able to load the CD's exported /cdrom/kernel, but of course the
kernel is not a BOOTP kernel so we also have to:

* We need to include a BOOTP kernel on the CD (e.g. as /kernel.BOOTP)

uhm, I'm pxebooting and I don't need to change the kernel config, IIRC. Seems the kernel just uses the data the pxeloader received.

cheers
  simon

--
/"\