Re: md5 sums and hammerfs encryption

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 16:31:44 -0400

On Monday 30 May 2011 16:13:32 Chris Turner wrote:
> Though I have not experimented with our LVM / encryption, etc - you
> might just set these partitions as 'noauto' in your /etc/fstab so that
> the boot is sucessful, and then write a quick little script you can run
> after boot up to configure & mount the drives, etc.

I have Tor's files on /crypt, and if I mistype the password Tor fails to
start, and I can restart cryptdisks, type it right, mount /crypt, and restart
Tor. Hopefully Alex will get around to modifying crypttab before I need to
restart a DragonFly box remotely.

Pierre

--
The Black Garden on the Mountain is not on the Black Mountain.