Re: wiki log of #dragonfly irc channel

From: "Kevin L. Kane" <kevin.kane@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 12:57:19 -0500

    Yah, it's pretty silly.  People have been logging IRC sessions and
    putting them up on the web for over a decade.  Nobody should have
    any expectation of privacy on IRC.

I thought even the default(?) install of irssi logs all the channels you join so I just checked and my machine has been logging #dragonflybsd(and all other channels I lurk in) for quite some time.

Here it is as it has some stuff from before the bot started recording,
it goes back to Dec 20, 2006:

http://www.uberstyle.net/~kevin/dragonflybsd.log

-Kevink

--