Re: DragonFly testing

From: "Trevor Kendall" <trevorjkendall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 00:43:46 -0800

Yes, I thought about it too. However, the packages.7 manpage is part of
the pkgsrc bootstrap, so adding a link would either have to be done
directly by the pkgsrc people or we'd have to add it to
nrelease/Makefile (which I'll do on the weekend if no one objects).

packages(7) doesn't explain how to install pkgsrc for building from source which is what I think is needed here.

Following is an mdoc version of section 2 of pkgsrc/doc/pkgsrc.txt,
almost word for word, including awkward language:
http://franchan.ath.cx:4848/~tj/DragonFly/patches/pkgsrc.7
Licenses may need to be adjusted.

It might be a good idea to include sections 4 and 5 (of pkgsrc.txt) in
pkgsrc(7) as well.

- Trevor

What does an airport in Hong Kong have to do with this? I think
Adsense has gone bonkers.