Re: weird link problem with the postfix install?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:34:44 -0700 (PDT)

:Woah, as far as I am aware I am using Stable. My brain's not been so
:good the past few days mind, as you know.
:
:*default release=cvs tag=DragonFly_Stable
:
:uname does say 1.1-CURRENT still though...
:
:As it goes though, I ran make install again and it got past newaliases
:and did the same thing on the next file in the list. Ran it again and it
:seems to have installed. It seems to be working alright, it managed to
:send a mail off to my email account anyway *shrugs*
:
:--

    Yah, it turned out to be a bug in a change made to 'cp' earlier this
    month, and it wound up in Stable.

    I just committed a fix and slipped the Stable tag for it.

    Yah, uname says CURRENT.  Fixing that will require a bit of work to pull
    the name out of the tag rather then have to commit the name as part of
    the tag.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>