Re: weird link problem with the postfix install?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:59:01 -0700 (PDT)

:Hi there
:
:I'm making some progress, I have samba, php, mysql and apache installed
:on my new DragonFly box alright, from ports may I add. It's nearly at a
:state where I might be able to test run it soon.
:
:I have a small problem with Postfix though (2.1.x). When I try and do a
:make install it spits back an error at me:
:
:--
:mv: chown: /usr/local/bin/newaliases: Bad file descriptor
:mv: chflags: /usr/local/bin/newaliases: Function not implemented
:mv: /bin/cp: terminated with 1 (non-zero) status: Cross-device link

    These are bugs in the VFS compatibility code in HEAD.  If you just
    want to get something working, these bugs should not exist in the
    DragonFly_Stable tag.

    I am able to reproduce the problem so I should be able to fix this
    today if you want to wait and continue to use HEAD (the head of the cvs
    tree).