Re: Is there a way to install DragonFly via network (w/o CD) ?

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:54:42 +0200

On 15.10.2004, at 04:58, Matthew Dillon wrote:
And I would like to congratulate the installer team yet again! I thought
I was going to have to suggest that we make the installer work from a
pxebooted client as a warm-up to the new options. But, well, actually
it seems it already *DOES* work from a pxebooted client :-). I didn't
have to touch a thing. I just logged in as 'installer' and it worked!
Wow!

yea, that rocks. Now the installer team could set the last polish by adding a way to do a remote install from the nfs server (or else) as controlling terminal :) Then you don't even need a head to install a box, interactively.

cheers
  simon

--
/"\