Re: Stable tag slipped

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 11:09:42 -0700 (PDT)

:
:>
:>     * The connection timeout issue under SMP, still has not been reproduced.
:
:Now that I have found the way to get a decent kernel dump, I am ready to
:try to reproduce it. Any hint on how to proceed?
:
:Raphael

    I think what you want to do is generate a kernel dump the moment your
    telnet test starts to fail (i.e. looks like it will timeout), but
    before it actually times-out.