Stable tag slipped

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 00:25:46 -0700 (PDT)

    I've slipped the stable tag again.  There are still two issues that I
    would like to try to solve (and we have about 4 days to deal with it).
    Well, three now.

    * Max is working on a potential 'make' forking issue.  It is unclear
      whether the problem is due to make or due to some older copy of
      something in the originator's build, or something else.

    * There appears to be an issue with ports dependancies.  I think Max
      and Joerg are homing in on the problem.

    * The connection timeout issue under SMP, still has not been reproduced.

    There are other issues too, of course, but those are the ones that I
    think need to be dealt with to roll the release.