Re: new sysinstall

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:09:42 +0100

Ivan Voras wrote:
Jeremy Messenger wrote:

Very cool, you guys can check on m0n0wall[1]. I like how he did it with
PHP4 and XML. ;-) About the browser, it would be nice if it's something
small and fast such as Opera, Dillo or so. Not sure about Opera's license
for include in the CD, thought.

'links -g' is *very* nice :)

Last time I checked, links(1) is a very good text browser, i.e. better than lynx, but it's GUI is lacking support for displaying Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) enhanced pages.

Thanks...

--
Hiten Pandya
hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx