Re: Can't connect to ssh

From: Francisco Reyes <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 23:04:39 -0500

Chris Turner writes:

Assuming you have access to the VM console (sounds like) - try

It was some sort of VMware issue. I switched from Bridge to a "network" that was in the exact same subnet.

I just wasn't sure if it was vmware or Dragonfly (first production Dragonfly install); once I got replies about no firewalls in Dfly.. all that was left was VMware.

Thanks to all who replied.