Re: Can't connect to ssh

From: Francisco Reyes <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 19:00:54 -0500

Lord Youkai writes:

It might be a VM specific configuration issue. VirtualBox, for instance,
runs in a NAT setup by default for any VM. You must change the
configuration to something like bridged.

It is already set to bridged. Will look into VMware then if there isn't a built-in firewall or anything like it.

What has me puzzled is that I have not changed the VMware config for the VM and it worked until the crash.