Venom [Re: Weird entry in ISO]

From: Przemysław Pawełczyk <pp_o2@xxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:23:21 +0200

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:06:20 +0200
klanger <klanger@wp.pl> wrote:

> After reading all entries written by Przemyslaw, I would rather
> shorten legendary "Shut up and hack!" to "Shut up!".
>
> Where is your "netiquette"?

Clangor,

please do not hide yourself after your nick. Poles like you are known
(within Poles of course) to Vaseline/sycophant attitudes to foreigners.

I do not understand only one thing. Why do you spit out your venom ad
personam not contributing to development. I found bugs, they were
confirmed. It is a plus for DFBSD, does it matter what your
impressons are reading my langage?

> ---
>
> I also don't like lynx & mc often doesn't even work (OTB) in cli
> under DF /where it works fine in X/.

You may even do not like your own ass but why I have to know about it?

Do not litter my box with such junk mails. PLeeeeease.

--
Przemysław Pawełczyk (P2O2) [pron. Pshemislav Paveltchick]
http://pp.blast.pl, pp_o2@o2.pl