Qemu on DragonFly

From: Hasso Tepper <hasso@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 11:54:03 +0200

There has been several developers stating that they are using qemu on
DragonFly, but I don't think that users and other developers have seen
any working qemu on DragonFly ;(. There was also the problem with qemu
needing GCC3.

Qemu 0.10.0 was released yesterday:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2009-03/msg00154.html

It doesn't need GCC3 any more! So, developers who have patched their local
checkouts to run on DragonFly - please at least send your qemu patches to
me so others can benefit from this work as well. I can take care of
pkgsrc and pushing patches to the upstream.

Thank you,

--
Hasso Tepper