Re: 1 week until Summer of Code application time

From: Archimedes Gaviola <archimedes.gaviola@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 14:36:56 +0800

Hi Justin,

Just want to suggest and share this idea (without mentoring) about
virtual routing based on this link here
http://www.ipinfusion.com/pdf/VirtualRouting_app-note_3rev0302.pdf.
Although I'm not so sure if this is already implemented in the
project, so just correct me if I'm wrong. Basically, virtual routing
is a concept of emulating multiple instances of routing tables (RIB
and FIB) intended for running multi-independent network services.

Thanks,
Archimedes