Re: Qemu on DragonFly

From: Hasso Tepper <hasso@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:30:14 +0200

Thanks to corecode for patches. I pushed these into upstream and current
trunk (rev 6790) compiles and works on DragonFly now. You have to disable
BSD usermode emulation targets though (--disable-bsd-user).

Please test, report the problems (with patches, please ;) etc. I'll try to
take care of pkgsrc ports as well if it will be updated to 0.10.0 and
also trying to push patches into upstreams' stable branch.

happy hacking,

--
Hasso Tepper