fdisk implementation

From: Jost Tobias Springenberg <jspringe@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 17:27:57 +0200

Hi all,
just a quick sidenote... while I decided to finally play around with hammer
I had to fiddle around with dragonfly's fdisk implementation and I think it is a mess!
The menu driven mode is horrible, and absolutely not self explaining.
We should definitely adapt the OpenBSD or newer FreeBSD version.
Is there any reason there could occur bigger problems with this ?
Otherwise I'm actually willing to try to port it over during my semester break,
because I really believe it is necessary to do this.
If there is any special super mode I missed about the fdisk we are using right now just let me know!
Regards,
Tobias

--
Jost Tobias Springenberg <jspringe@uos.de>

If you plan to send me any personal or sensitive information
please use GnuPG!

My public key can be found at:

http://www-lehre.informatik.uos.de/~jspringe/jspringe.gpg