Re: New site design

From: Jost Tobias Springenberg <jspringe@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 18:00:43 +0200

Pushing this forward again as we are close to the 2.0 release.
Regardless of the specific design issues and wether or we like the changes of content
I believe that it was commonly agreed on the fact that the "download dragonfly" button is a very good idea.
I therefore suppose that we at least add that one to the site as the release is announced!
As you are expecting a lot of users willing to try Dfly it should be worth while!

--
Jost Tobias Springenberg <jspringe@uos.de>

If you plan to send me any personal or sensitive information
please use GnuPG!

My public key can be found at:

http://www-lehre.informatik.uos.de/~jspringe/jspringe.gpg