Re: how do people play with different versions of DBSD on the same system?

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:46:13 -0700

Thomas E. Spanjaard wrote:
walt wrote:
(OpenBSD has been telling everyone (for many years) to 'f*-off-and-
submit-patches' if their bootloader sucks -- which it does, IMHO.)

The the real question is... have you? ;)

No. I submitted my patches to DragonFly. They were accepted (revised) and then committed by Matt -- without a single insult.

Imagine that! Painless open-source progress...