Re: No version tags on Preview?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:04:22 -0700 (PDT)

:
:Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     but the reality is that we are no less careful then, say,
:>     the FreeBSD folks are when they commit something to their HEAD.  So
:>     anyone who felt comfortable staying up with HEAD in FreeBSDland
:>     should feel the same comfort level staying up with HEAD in
:>     DragonFlyland.
:
:Well, I might be on a loose here, but isnt it a fact that this project
:has ripped the old freebsd4 codebase into pieces and still maintained a
:very high level of stability?
:
:	- Erik

    Yes, that's a fact.