no system rules

From: Pieter Dumon <pdumon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 11:10:00 -0400 (EDT)

I was using 1.3.4preview with pkgsrc. "everything" worked fine.
today I cvsup-ed /usr/src to the latest (1.3.5) preview and now bmake in any pkgsrc package dir gives me
bmake: no system rules (sys.mk)

what stupid error of mine could be the cause of this ?

- did buildworld,buildkernel,installkernel,reboot,installworld,make upgrade and reboot - found some mails in the users@ archive, 9/2004, about "no system rules", however, the problem there doesn't seem to be the same (I have the right /usr/src at least I think)
- buildworld etc in /usr/src still works fine, it's only pkgsrc that's seems to be broken

regards,
Pieter