Re: how do i compile the userland,kernel with gcc34?

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:15:39 +0200

On 04.04.2005, at 23:45, Bill Hacker wrote:
how do i compile the userland,kernel with gcc34? gcc2 is standard i see i'äm running stable
/Daniel Olsson
Dumb question for the devel team (I am not where I can look at the file easily),

- but if one starts out with a gcc3 iso, are not all the flags to call for gcc3.x thereafter already in place?

Or will it 'downshift' if not edited per recent suggestions?

will downshift. there is no infrastructure in nrelease yet

cheers
  simon

Work - Mac      +++  space for low $$$ NOW!1  +++      Campaign     \ /