Re: how do i compile the userland,kernel with gcc34?

From: Bill Hacker <wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 05:45:23 +0800

daniel olsson wrote:

how do i compile the userland,kernel with gcc34? gcc2 is standard i see i'äm running stable

/Daniel Olsson

Dumb question for the devel team (I am not where I can look at the file easily),

- but if one starts out with a gcc3 iso, are not all the flags to call for gcc3.x thereafter already in place?

Or will it 'downshift' if not edited per recent suggestions?

Bill