Re: NCURSES not done, and not going to mess with build system.

From: Bill Hacker <wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:07:34 +0800

Tsume wrote:
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 07:51:21 +0800, Bill Hacker <wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everyone, I'm Tsume. Thanks for reading.

Its well worth the upgrade,

*SNIP*

Theres many more books on Unicode out there.

Unicode Grokked here, have worked in Japan, appreciate the situation.

I am the only Director of our firm that doesn't
speak Chinese or Japanese or both. But all of our
desktops can (must!) do so, and most servers as well. <g>

Thanks for the explanation and update!

Regards

Bill