NCURSES not done, and not going to mess with build system.

From: Tsume <tsume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 12:29:31 -0500

I sent the last patch late, adn didn't test. Sorry, the patch wasn't even made right. Oh well. I relise to upgrade ncurses I'd need to write the makefiles from scratch. If I can't automate makefiles, then its a complete waste of time. Therefore, I will attach the tar gzips of the directories. I'm not going to waste time on a pointless build method which isn't 1) automated and 2) no tool to convert premade makefiles which work. So it will stay so until someone wants to write it. Oh well I say.

TSUME