Re: [dfports] devel/boost override - help request.

To: Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@xxxxxxx>
From: Henry Kleynhans <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:42:37 +0200

Jeremy Messenger wrote:
You can check my thread about wchar doesn't work in FreeBSD 4.x and there
has workaround. Also, included Tim Robbins has explained a little in there.

http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/htdig/freebsd-stable/2004-May/thread.html#7365

The workaround is I added:
#include <cwchar>
namespace std
{
	typedef basic_string <wchar_t> wstring;
}

Maybe, someone can port wchar stuff (don't know what exactly place) from
FreeBSD 5.x to DragonFly if it will working.

Thanks for the information. I think that since this is a workaround it is probably better to leave WCHAR support out for now until proper support for it has been ported to DragonFly.

Kind regards,

Henry