[dfports] devel/boost override - help request.

From: Henry Kleynhans <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 20:13:22 +0200

Hi all,

I've started on an override for the devel/boost package for dfly using gcc34 on CURRENT. Currently:

* Base package compiles and installs fine with gcc34. (That is everything except the python library)
* I had to disable wchar support (Not sure if this is a problem with the way gcc34 is compiled) It complains about std::wstring not being part of the std namespace.
* I cannot build the python binding library. I get a lot of errors like the following:

<snip>
error: a casts to a type other than an integral or enumeration type cannot appear in a constant-expression
</snip>

I'm thinking that it might be a gcc34 related issue?

So, in short. A normal "make install clean" will work, but not "WITH_PYTHON=1 make install clean".

I've attached what I have so far. Extract the archive in /usr/dfports/devel.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Henry