Re: [dfports] devel/boost override - help request.

From: Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 13:50:03 -0500

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 21:13:22 +0200, Henry Kleynhans wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've started on an override for the devel/boost package for dfly using
> gcc34 on CURRENT.  Currently:
>
> * Base package compiles and installs fine with gcc34.  (That is
> everything except the python library)
> * I had to disable wchar support (Not sure if this is a problem with the
> way gcc34 is compiled)  It complains about std::wstring not being part
> of the std namespace.

You can check my thread about wchar doesn't work in FreeBSD 4.x and there
has workaround. Also, included Tim Robbins has explained a little in there.

http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/htdig/freebsd-stable/2004-May/thread.html#7365

The workaround is I added:
#include <cwchar>
namespace std
{
	typedef basic_string <wchar_t> wstring;
}

Maybe, someone can port wchar stuff (don't know what exactly place) from
FreeBSD 5.x to DragonFly if it will working.

Cheers,
Mezz