Re: small www patch

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 02:06:03 +0200

On 30.08.2004, at 23:38, Pawel Biernacki wrote:
Now we have a bugzilla and we should have any info about it on www page.
This small patch add a right text and link.
There is also some problem with site/data/main/errata.cgi which isn't
accessible through cvs/cvsup.

we shouldn't link to forknibbler as this is a private box which is totally underpowered. we should move bugzilla to matt's site or whatever before promoting it.

cheers
  simon

--
/"\