Re: Google is Hiring

From: Robert Luciani <rluciani@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:55:19 +0100

Perhaps the amount of scholastic accomplishments can be directly
proportional to how good you are at doing what somebody else tells you
to do? Spending 5 years in a university to get a masters degree means
you're can be a really good drone for the hive. A very attractive
feature for multinational conglomerates.

~Robert