Re: Google is Hiring

From: "Ernesto Bascon" <ebasconp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:50:08 -0400

Yesterday I was talking with a friend about something similar;

For me, there are two types of "developers":

The mortal ones and the GODs.

The mortal ones are developers like me: C, C++, Java and all about
application development; but the GODs are kernel developers, people
writing something useful (but very abstract) on the bare metal.

You and your team are writing amazing things; no apps like Google and
the rest of the world!!

Congrats,

Ernesto