Re: Google is Hiring

From: Freddie Cash <fcash-ml@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:55:02 -0800

On Friday 09 February 2007 02:25 pm, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     A Google recruiter approached me and while I am not looking for a
>     job, perhaps some of you are.
>
>     Here is an excerpt:

I've received three of these from three different people, just slightly
different from each other.  Still haven't been able to confirm whether
these are legit or just well-crafted spam/phishing messages.  Can't find
anything about the names in the messages.

Two were from Google in Europe, one from Google in the US.

--
Freddie Cash, LPIC-2 CCNT CCLP      Network Support Technician
School District 73                  (250) 377-HELP [377-4357]