Re: Google is Hiring

From: Bill Huey (hui) <billh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:43:51 -0800

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 02:40:28PM -0800, Bill Huey wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 02:25:01PM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
> My response is that they can go "f" themselves since I don't think they
> had enough technical background to interview me in the first place, nor
> did they know who the hell they were talking to.
>
> Google can blow me.
>
> Good luck

On that note, NetApp is much better (ranked #6 recently for the best 100
companies to work for) and they are sucking up just about every system
engineer in the Silicon Valley area currently. They are one of the last
systems programming hold outs other than a deflated Sun Microsystems in
this area.

Good luck :)

bill