Re: HEADS UP - massive kqueue changes now in HEAD, and also basic lvm/dm

From: YONETANI Tomokazu <qhwt+dfly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 23:07:42 +0900

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 07:35:24AM -0600, Samuel J. Greear wrote:
> > After the select/poll change, closing a window in GNU screen takes
> > about 10 second if the program running in that window was either
> > /bin/sh, /bin/csh, or /bin/tcsh. ?Top doesn't take 10 second to terminate,
> > so it appears like specific to shells, but bash from pkgsrc is also not
> > affected.

This turned out to be wrong, bash seems to be affected too.

> I apologize, I am not a screen user, can you tell me the appropriate
> magic incantation to reproduce this?

To reproduce it is easy; install misc/screen from pkgsrc, start it, press
Enter to skip the banner, and type `exit' inside it.  It usually won't
take more than a few second before the shell terminates.

Anyway, I'm giving your latest commit a try to see if it's related.

Thanks.