Re: Hal and DragonFly

From: "Alexander Neundorf" <alex.neundorf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:53:59 +0100

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Hasso Tepper <hasso@estpak.ee> wrote:
> Regardless of my opinion in HAL and friends (this opinion is not very
> good), I see it already becoming de facto standard. More and more

Although HAL is somewhat standard now, it seems it's going to be replaced:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DeviceKit

You know, continuing to use something once it has established itself
more or less is somewhat boring, so let's just go for something new
;-)

But seriously, if you don't like HAL, maybe just skip it and directly
jump to DeviceKit ?

Alex