Re: FLISOL08

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:46:20 -0700 (PDT)

:Hey,
:I just wanted to share with everyone my experience in FLISOL08.
:Me and some others BUG people volunteered to the FLISOL08 in Buenos
:Aires, it was decided before we joined that everyone was going to get
:Ubuntu installed unless they ask for something else. So we went to
:install Ubuntu 8.04, but had some DFBSD 1.12.2 CDs in the bag ready for
:installation.
:We installed a lot of Ubuntus while talking with volunteers and
:experienced users around about SOs stuff, FBSD7, DFBSD, Linux, Minix,
:and why not, windows vista, We spreed the curiosity bug all around.
:Since yesterday, we getting lot of msn/jabber/icq/mail from those who
:are trying it at home now.
:DFBSD was in the FLISOL! /cheer!
:Damian

   Cool stuff!  I'm not sure what FLISOL08 is but I'm happy to see some
   DFBsd visibility there :-)

					<dillon@backplane.com>