Re: FLISOL08

From: "Sdävtaker" <sdavtaker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:04:11 -0300

I got no idea what is wrong with thunderbird, but it sent 2 mails, one
autosaved draft and the final version, and i just noticed this reading
the list. That was weird.
I will see if i can reproduce the error and report it to mozilla,
since i remeber the mail had some retry because connection problems,
Im wondering if it had something to do with the double different sent.
See ya around.
Sdav

--
Sdävtaker prays to Rikku goddess for a good treasure.