Re: Our fearless leader on video!

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:18:55 -0700 (PDT)

:It will be nice if someone can quick write down a summary of it. Before
:you ask me why, because I am deaf. ;-)
:
:Cheers,
:Mezz

    I finally got a chance to listen to it.  Who is that person!  Just
    kidding, it is in fact me!

    http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200409/dillon.html

    A transcript would be really nice to have.  I don't think the
    daemonnews guys have the manpower but if I can get a few volunteers
    we could split the work into four pieces:

    * Background / Tahoe
    * FreeBSD-4 work / FreeBSD-5 directions, the type
      of OS I wanted to build.
    * Pre-announcement work (LWKT) Jan 2003, announcement
      Jun 2003, interest, fun ride.
    * DragonFly successes, plans, SSI, FreeBSD-5 similarities and
      differences.  (longest piece)

    There's a little missing at the end but not much.

    We should probably get a reference onto our site.  Justin?

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>