Re: Our fearless leader on video!

From: <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:58:53 -0400 (EDT)

>     There's a little missing at the end but not much.
>
>     We should probably get a reference onto our site.  Justin?

I'm in the middle of tearing out the extra Time Warner equipment in my
house, as it needs to be returned to my former place of employment.  So I
won't have the chance to write up anything soon.  If someone with good
English grammar skills wants to write up a nice "site intro" that mentions
the video, I can probably wiggle in a look and commit while at work.

I would like to change the site around a bit - the RSS feed from my
DragonFly Log site would be handy, for instance, and etc. etc.  It's a bit
late in the evening for me to expound right now.