Re: Our fearless leader on video!

From: <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:22:25 -0400 (EDT)

> On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 00:25:35 +0200, Emiel Kollof wrote:
>
>> See daemonnews:
>>
>> http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200409/dillon.html
>>
>> Hey, Justin, are you slipping? :)

I've been traveling a bunch, and I just started a new job...  Hopefully
I'll be back on track soon.  It took an hour just to get through this
weekend's DragonFly mail!

> It will be nice if someone can quick write down a summary of it. Before
> you ask me why, because I am deaf. ;-)

The video:  It's a summary of the history behind DragonFly and what Matt's
worked on and up to DragonFly.  Not terribly different from what's been in
the presentations and other writeups.