NUMA memory support

From: Enemy God <jasse@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:09:31 +0200

I just installed 22-okt gcc2 snapshot (gcc3 chokes too much) in my brand new dual opterom machine and I noticed that DFly finds my 2 Gb of RAM.

Mighty cool indeed, because I didn't belived DFly would find the memory attachet to CPU1.

Is this a feature of the AMD 8k chipset or is NUMA memory supported in DFly?

Oh, is it possible to build a native 64bit version of DFly right away?

Jasse - The one but not the only