thttpd and PHP

From: Sean Kelley <sean.ku@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:26:11 -0500

I am new to DragonFlyBSD.  I recently installed a snapshot and got
qmail up and running to my satisfaction.  However, I noted that it
defaults with thttpd installed but not enabled.  I was curious which
port offers a mod_php for thttpd if any?  Otherwise, I will just go
with apache.  You see I want to install wordpress.

Thanks,

Sean

--
Sean Kelley