Re: thttpd and PHP

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 21:15:33 -0700 (PDT)

:I am new to DragonFlyBSD.  I recently installed a snapshot and got
:qmail up and running to my satisfaction.  However, I noted that it
:defaults with thttpd installed but not enabled.  I was curious which
:port offers a mod_php for thttpd if any?  Otherwise, I will just go
:with apache.  You see I want to install wordpress.
:
:Thanks,
:
:Sean
:
:--
:Sean Kelley

    Most people install apache for main stream web serving.  The thttpd
    is used by the installer in web mode, only because it's a lot smaller
    then apache and the installer didn't need the extra bloat.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>