Re: linux emulation COMPAT_43 removal part 1

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 00:21:53 +0100

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    Woa, timeout!  Coordinate with David Reese, he's been working on
    splitting the system calls as well.  There are a lot of syscalls so
    the help is appreciated, I suggest that you guys divvy up the files
    as you go.

OK. I thought that David was only splitting apart the linux syscalls. Anyways, now that I know he is doing it, it will be easy to divide up the work if he is willing to do that. ;-)

Regards,

-- Hiten (hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)