Re: Google Summer of Code

From: "Samuel J. Greear" <sjg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 18:19:29 -0700

Thanks for your interest!

I would suggest mailing Venkatesh Srinivas
<vsrinivas@crater.dragonflybsd.org> directly and discussing this with
him, he has been working on the virtio network and block drivers (I do
not know if there is enough work left there to justify a GSoC project
or not), but there are also other related projects, like a balloon
driver (very cool) or porting virtio to vkernels that could be
investigated. Venk. will certainly know the details/status of these.

Sam